Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010

MERRY X-MAS!!!

Had 2 wonderful days with much food and some great presents...
Yesterday began with a quick breakfast and beaking some cupcakes. Apple cinnamon cupcakes with rich caramel frosting to be precise! Great batter and good frosting it was very easy to spread.






Marcel even thought the frosting wasn't too sweet. I'm sorry I didn't had any sprinkles in red :-/





And we couldn't restist trying...again!!!


After that we went to my parents for decorating the christmas-tree. I thought we had more christmas balls...there were enough though. Here is the result:


  
all the presents...
The presents are from all the family, we only make Jul Klapp. I think it's called secret santa in England but I'm not sure...sorry...

handing out the presents

happy Andrew

and happy me
Marcel and I were lucky we started early with everything so we could stay for dinner and didn't have to run for Marcel's parents. Bit of an act to organize christmas every year with german christmas and english christmas, but went really well this time. 
I got a silicon bowl and a box set for cupcakes, Marcel got a book "Glennkill" a sheep-thriller...




At Marcel's parents we had dinner again...good we didn't eat that much at my parents...;-) Marcel waited for the beef roulades all day and ate that much he couldn't move. And there was more to come...first icecream *yummy* and after that cake (and a few of my cupcakes). So much and everything that yummy...om nom nom...and here are some pics of the tree and all the dogs running around...







Even the dogs got some new harnesses and Lucy got a jumper...:-) I think she liked it!




But than they all were really exhausted...



Now you can ask me for the time...I got a new wristwatch!!! After that it was time for us to get home and take a nap...we had to get up "early" to be at my parents again at 10am for breakfast and english-christmas!!!
Fresh croissants and nutella are so great for breakfast...and afterwards presents....



 I love to get my presents in the morning...in the past Andy and I got up really early to get our presents now we can wait until after breakfast and 10am...;-) I think I will adopt this when I have children sometime and Marcel will have to live with it...
My mum picked out of my Amazon-list right the best book...


I know what everybody else is getting next year...;-) 
And we got the Wacken DVD and some small things. Jana stopped by to say merry christmas...


Andrew was playing around with the candy canes.


The rest of today we spent with eating...first dinner at my parents: boar! Didn't try it but Marcel loved it!
And in the evening we went out with Marcel's family to a restaurant in Molfsee. The restaurant was full but therefor the plates were served very quickly and it all tasted really good.
And now we are sitting at home recovering from all food.
;-)

How were your holidays?
What did you get...was the one present?

xxx

PS: I'm still waiting for some pics...for my christmastree-posting...






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen