Dienstag, 29. März 2011

Sorry...

Hey everyone,
I'm so sorry I didn't write for quite a long time, we had some trouble with our internet. And before that ther was so much going on in Japan that I was busy reading blogs from folks living in Japan/Tokyo. You can find the blogs in my list on the right...-->
Last week it was the birthday of a friend of ours and we made some Sushi all together...It was alot of fun and I think we did a good job. 














It tasted very good but it was way too much...:/

Our garden starts to look very good, the first plants were put in the ground and we are growing some tomato-plants in our diningroom.





I hope to do some grilling soon. Does anyone of you have a garden too? 
What are you going to grow?
I always forget my camera when we head for the garden, but next sunday Marcel will remind me to take it with me. I will try to show you the progress on a regularly basis....*crosses fingers*

Enjoy the weather!

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen