Dienstag, 26. April 2011

Space and mushrooms...

Good evening...;)
Because of all the easter thingys I forgot to write about our new kitchen furniture!!! We now have a lot more room and space for baking supplies...:D




I love my kitchen!!!
To inaugurate the new furniture I made a zucchini- rice-pan for myself. Normally I get a bag from Maggi but you can't get it anymore at our supermarket...:( So I had to improvise, but it came out very well...



*yummy*
And as a snack: Some paprika with a dip!



And Marcel came back from Sweden yesterday and got his easter-present from me:



A Do-It-Yourself kit to grow champignons! *Yeah*
We will see what might grow....







Tomorrow I will have to go back to work....I won't have the time to go to our garden untill the weekend again but will take some more pics then...

Enjoy the weather...

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen