Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

Last summer days....

I had a wonderful weekend...went to a party on friday, had a bbq with some friends in the park on saturday and spent some time in our garden, too. The weather was gorgeous, 20°C and more!!! I think it was about 27°C on saturday :P
And I didn't have to go to work for 4 days!!! *YAY*
I got a few mosquito bites from saturday, they are still itching....
Our garden is now ready for winter....and I have 2 blisters in my right palm :( Not good! But I'm glad I don't have sore muscles again...Marcel and I started to go jogging! And we both couldn't walk right for a few days. But we want to do it regular, so we don't get all stif and so on. Need to buy some new sports-clothes!

So, have a sporty week ;)

PS: I started the last book of the Fablehaven-Series. Really good!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen