Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012

2011

I just saw someone looking through an older post of mine. It was a short look back of 2010, so I thought I should do one of this last year. What do you think?

January
I was doing some creative work, like painting our bedroom and customize a jacket.



February
That month I started crocheting, still have to finish some of that stuff ;D
And Marcel and I bought Rosetta Stone Japanese, still learning!

March
Strated to grow our own plants for the garden!!!
Made our first own sushi with a good friend.



April
Gave Marcel a box to grow his own mushrooms for easter, since then I like to eat mushrooms!


And we had a wonderful holiday in denmark with Marcel's family.


May
That was a great month! Marcel's sister got married!!!


June
Spent a lot of time in our garden. I miss the warm weather :(


July
We harvested our first potatoes and made some crisps of them.


*yummy*
August
Did spent a lot of time outside at our garden!



September
Made a plum-cake *yummy* and bought some books.



October
Halloween!!!


November
I made my first cake-pops and got started with presents for christmas.


December
A lot of decoration stuff  and presents :)





I think nothing too special happened the last year O_o

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen