Montag, 19. März 2012

Kitchen Action

I got a bit busy in the kitchen, wanted to make two cakes. One for Marcel's mother, it was her birthday on saturday, and one for my family, just a sunday dessert!!! The one for Marcel's mother was an oreo-cake, found that mix at Citti. It turned out to be really easy to make, don't have to use the oven once! ;) And everyone liked it, nice creamy and a bit like an oreo. We were in a hurry, so I'm really sorry, I don't have a decent pic of the cake...
And I don't want to mention the cake for the sunday dinner...I hate to beat 600g of cream :(
But before that all happened, Marcel took a few pics in the kitchen.





My mom helped me out with some cream and yoghurt, the cake was good anyway. Thanks mom!!!

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen