Sonntag, 25. März 2012

Spring!

Finally it's getting warmer and the sun is shining! I'm spending a lot more time outside now. Friday I went to a park with Marcel and watched a little squirrel. It was so sweet! *yay* Missed beeing outside and now I have more energy.











And in the afternoon we went to our garden and started to prepare it for planting. On the way we stopped at Dehner a big gardening center and I bought a few flowers. :D Marcel's muscles were aching the next day from digging. Will start planting in the next few weeks. I'm so excited!





It was so great beeing outside in our garden! Hope to be able to spend a lot of time gardening, I'm planning our first BBQ. *yummy* Perhaps next sunday? Did you spend some time in the sunshine? Hope so. I just came back from slacking with my brother, was my first try...not the best but it was fun. I think it's my turn with aching muscles. :S

Enjoy the weather!!!

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen