Samstag, 19. Mai 2012

Carrot Cake

Hey, we are back from denmark!
I still have to tell you about my first go with a carrot cake. I tried it just before we left, so I hadn't have the time to post it. So, let's start.

You need:
# 5 eggs
# 250 g brown sugar
# cinnamon
# salt
# mark of a vanilla pod
# 250 g grated carrot
# 250 g grounded hazelnut
# 250 g flour
# 1 TS baking powder

1. Grease your springform pan and preheat the oven on 190°C.
2. Beat together eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla. Add the carrots and hazelnuts.



3. Mix in the flour and baking powder.

4. Put it in the oven for about 35 minutes. Afterwards let it cool.

The frosting:

Cream together 300 g sifted icing sugar, 250 g cream cheese and 100 g cold butter!!!
I didn't have any time to do the frosting but the cake was very delicious when warm. Of you wonder why there two cakes in the pic...I don't have a springform pan big enough! ;)

xxx

PS: I took the pics with my mobile and the app vignette. It was still the demo, but I now have the hole version and can change the quality.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen